Sharing Out Loud with 3 days to go

My reflections and photos from the last 7 months spent preparing to run across The Gambia + How I am feeling with 3 days until my departure.

If you’ve been following along with me over these past 7 month (thank you, love you), you can skip to 5:30 but you’ll miss the photos!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Running Expedition, Running in Africa. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Sharing Out Loud with 3 days to go

1. norma houston says:

ERIN, that was fabulous! You have amazing strength both physically&mentally. I’m so proud of you…keep those optimistic&positive thoughts in your head so your body can do what you ask of it in The Gambia! I will be thinking of you every day while you are away&while I’m running. I promise not to complain about the heat and/or humidity while you are away because I know you will surely have much hotter&more humid weather as well as other challenges! I’m looking forward to all your posts&to hear all your stories upon your return. Take care, gets lots of rest and have fun! love, norma

2. George Clark says:

Erin
    Just in case I don’t get a chance or forget to send you a note.
    All the best in Gambia
    Run strong and run smart !

George

3. steven says:

I am new to your blog. I am a runner thinking of doing the same sort of thing in 2 years!

4. jypsy & Alex says:

Absolute very best of wishes! Be safe & well.
    ”you must begin by knowing that you have already arrived”
    (from Jonathan Livingston Seagull http://t.co/7izEPr8)

5. Liam Keast says:

Very excited to watch your progress Erin! Our whole family will read with interest. We all are proud of you, excited for you, and as I told you earlier – a little jealous! What an adventure! You inspire me to run further and further!

6. Kate Keast says:

Hey Erin!
    I am thinking about you every minute! I will wear my Love4Gambia shirt all the time. ( most of the time anyway) All the best, Go Erin!

7. Brenda MacIsaac says:

You have been on my mind so much today I had to write and tell you that I am thinking of you. You are never alone in this journey because so many friends and family are with you in thought, energy and spirit. It was a hot day in Halifax today and I think it made me think of the heat you are feeling in the Gambia. I told my sister today that the only limits we have are the ones we create with our thoughts. The mind is a powerful thing and you will harness that power to reach your goal. A big sweaty hug of support for you. Run on white girl with pink feet! Brenda

Comments are closed.